Donate & Fundraise
NAMI Washington is a vital resource for every NAMI affiliate and member in the state of Washington. We train every NAMI volunteer teacher (104 last year), we hold annual educational conferences for families and peers, and we mobilize members across the state to make a difference in Olympia.
We advocate for access to services, treatment, support and research and we are steadfast in our commitment to raise awareness and build a community of hope for all of those affected by mental illness throughout the state of Washington.
Make a one-time gift here!
If you are making a gift for NAMI Kitsap, NAMI Lewis, NAMI Snohomish, or NAMI Tri-Cities, please note that in the memo/comments section so we will know how to credit the gift.
501(c)(3) EIN is 91-1689067
Smaller donations given monthly provide impact year-round!
(Select "Monthly" in the Donation Schedule section of the form ->)
Other ways to contribute!
We understand not everybody is able to give to NAMI WA, but everyone is able to help end stigma and raise awareness!
1. Consider starting a Facebook Fundraiser! The fundraiser helps spread the message and mission of NAMI too!
2. Are you a Bing user? Contribute to NAMI WA as you browse! Set up your Give with Bing here!
3. Utilize your network to start a NAMI Walks team and be a part of a nationwide event! (more info in April 2023)
Donate to NAMI WA without spending any money!
Download the Focus Loop app on your phone and start answering questions about your preferences! Each question you answer generates $1, which you can use to donate to NAMI WA or any organization! They will ask for your phone number and some demographic information to create a profile, but that is all!
Here's how to help NAMI WA with just a few minutes of your time, and without spending any of your own money!
1) Get The Focusloop App for free in the Apple App store or Google Play store.
2) Be paid to securely answer easy questions about you.
3) Easily route some or all of your earnings to NAMI WA!